Adrian Day is a British-born writer and money manager, and a graduate of the London School of Economics. He is president of his eponymous own money management firm, where he specializes in global diversification and resource equities. He also manages the EuroPac Gold Fund. In addition to two books on global investing, his latest book is Investing in Resources: How to Profit from the Outsized Potential and Avoid the Risks (published by Wiley & Sons).
- Why Gold?
- Basel III is Coming, and That’s Bullish for Gold
- Inflation is Back… and Here to Stay
- Gold is Turning
- The Big Myth About Royalty Companies
- Here’s Why Gold Isn’t Soaring… and What Could Happen to Gold in a Market Meltdown
- Let’s Twist Again: The Coming Curve Control and What It Means for the Gold Market
- Will Silver Outperform Gold?
- Here’s How to Find the Right Opportunities in the Most Cyclical of Markets
- 3 Reasons Why Gold and Gold Stocks Are Lagging and 2 Ways to Profit
Other articles from this contributor:
Making the Most of Your Personal Freedom and Financial Opportunity Around the World