Introducing Going Global
From Casey Research
Easy, Legal International Diversification Strategies
This all-new, in-depth report is a comprehensive road map to the best ways to shield your assets from your home government. With over 100 pages of up-to-date guidance on everything from bank accounts to investments to how to handle tax-filing time without worry, Going Global is the indispensable guide to protecting your money, for any level of savings or income.
Inside we reveal:
- The most favorable jurisdictions to do your banking – these countries all have modern, well-regulated banking systems with a high level of service and product variety – where they still take American customers
- How to store gold internationally – as well as the best ways to legally transport it across foreign borders
- How to move your IRA investments offshore – with the US government talking about taking control of private pensions, it's more important than ever to get your retirement money out of the country
- Everything you need to know about foreign trusts – these offer virtually ironclad protection from lawsuits, currency controls, confiscation, and more
- Strategies for buying foreign real estate – this substantially diversifies your sovereign risk, and there are no reporting requirements forcing you to disclose foreign property holdings
Going Global also provides strategies on internationalizing yourself, including how to get a second passport and how to gain foreign residency.
Take the First Step Toward Diversifying Your Assets Today
With every passing day, your window of opportunity to protect your assets from desperate politicians diminishes. And once that window shuts, it will be too late.
Don't let that happen.