Spreading your political risk beyond one jurisdiction is the single most important financial step you can take today.
Having all your eggs in one basket only makes it easier for someone to grab them all. Internationalizing your assets makes it much harder for any particular government to control you or your money.
You may be aware of the avalanche of new laws, taxes, and regulations that have recently passed or are in the works. While individually they may each seem small, added together they pose a threat to your future prosperity.
Fortunately, it's not too late to take action to protect yourself from an out-of-control government… and there are many practical and easy strategies you can implement without ever leaving home.
I would like to introduce you to Going Global 2014, an in-depth report from Casey Research. It's a comprehensive road map on the best ways to diversify internationally from a number of experts, including the original International Man himself and my mentor, Doug Casey.
It contains over 130 pages of up-to-date guidance on everything, including:
- The 10 most reputable foreign banks that still welcome business from Americans
- The 8 top private non-bank vaults to store your physical gold abroad
- The 9 legal and financial issues you need to consider before investing in foreign real estate
- How to obtain a second passport (you may be eligible for one and not even know it)
- International trusts: ironclad protection from lawsuits, currency controls, confiscation
- How to diversify and shield your digital presence, offering protection from hackers and the NSA snoops
- Plus much, much more… all completely updated for 2014's changing landscape
Going Global 2014 is an indispensable guide for you to develop and implement your internationalization game plan. Get started now, before the government closes the window of opportunity – if history is any guide, it won't be open forever.
As governments slip deeper into debt, eventually facing bankruptcy, their desperate measures to stay afloat increase in intensity, and taxpayers turn first into milk and then into beef cows.
Numerous recent examples around the world show that capital controls, tax hikes to 60-70% of your income, debt monetization, the nationalization of IRAs and other pension vehicles, and many other destructive options can and will be used by cash-strapped governments.
There's no time to lose: better to have developed your internationalization game plan a year early than one minute late.
Time is of the essence.