Jayant is constantly traveling the world to look for investment opportunities, particularly in the natural resource sector. He advises institutional investors about his finds. He was a Director on the board of Gold Canyon, a publicly-listed Canadian company, until its merger with another entity. Earlier, he worked for six years with US Global Investors (San Antonio, Texas), a boutique natural resource investment firm, and for one year with Casey Research. Before emigrating from India, he started and ran Indian subsidiary operations of two European companies.
He has written on political, economic and cultural issues for the Liberty magazine, the Mises Institute (USA), Mises Institute (Canada), Mises Institute (India), Casey Research, Acting Man, International Man, Mining Journal, Zero Hedge, Lew Rockwell, Fraser Institute, Le Québécois Libre, Mauldin Economics, Northern Miner, Mining Markets etc. He is a contributing editor of the Liberty magazine.
He runs a yearly philosophy seminar in Vancouver, Capitalism & Morality.
He is an MBA from Manchester Business School (UK) and B. Engineering from SGSITS (India).
- Diversity or The Bigotry of Low Expectations
- Welcome To India’s Hunger Games
- No Cheers for Democracy
- The Decline of India
- Banking in Hong Kong and China, and UnionPay
- How to Get a Credit/Debit Card Not Beholden to the US Government: China UnionPay
- Consider an Offshore Bank Account in Mainland China
- Getting the Best Rates on Currency Conversions
- Why Living in Singapore May (or May Not) Be Right for You
Other articles from this contributor:
Making the Most of Your Personal Freedom and Financial Opportunity Around the World